Visitors

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Noises Off Redux!

The beauty of this forum is that it is... simply.. my personal take on art and theatre in Los Angeles. I have seen four thrilling shows in my life that have made me so happy to be a part of the world of theatre. The Emergence at The Company Theatre on Robertson, Bill Irwin's Regard of Flight at the Pilgrimage (Taper, Too), Henry V at Stratford Upon Avon with Ian Holm and A Noise Within's NOISES OFF.

It's a thrill when a theatre company comes together and works as a finely tuned machine, when performances and book rise to an inspired plain.. that's what art is supposed to do: Inspire Us. That's what ANW's NOISES OFF has done for me.

The show is back for a limited run at the old Masonic Lodge on the corner of Colorado and Brand in Glendale, starting on Friday, January 21st. This link should help you find tickets. It's a short revival. Don't miss it!

http://www.anoisewithin.org/

sheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment